– Come view in our antiques showroom in Hertfordshire, just 25 mins north of London
– Stunning large bronze art deco lamp in the shape of a classic biba girl
– Bronze statue somehow embodies the 1920s aesthetic
– Large piece of an architectural importance
– We have a pair of these so please contact us if you are looking for a pair
– Offered in great condition ready for home use right away
– Will ship to anywhere in the world – please email for shipping quotes
Dimensions are in inches:
Width x Depth x Height
16 x 36 x 58 P
Art Deco Bronze Lamp Biba Figurine Offrande Table Light
– Simply stunning art deco style bronze lamp
– Consists of two 1920s biba figurines holding aloft the frosted glass shade
– This is based in Los Angeles, USA where we will ship from, please get in touch for a shipping quote
– This is quite simply my favourite ever art deco bronze lamp, something about it just epitomises the 1920s style and elegance
– Each female is the classic version of the ideal 1920s woman, all lithe athleticism and erotic beauty
– Ready to be the talking point to any home interiors scheme or collection
– The patina to the silver bronze is superb complemented by the black of the smooth and chip free marble base
– Fully working, as you can see it omits a lovely mellow and atmoshperic glow from the dome like glass shade
– Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris this is based on the classic Offrande work
XL Art Deco Lamp French Bronze Biba Figurine Clarte
– You are viewing a gorgeous French art deco style lamp in the shape of the famous Biba girl
– This cool piece somehow epitomises art deco cool and sophistication with it’s idealised version of the female form
– She stands in at nearly five feet tall making it a great floor lamp
– Bronze is in great shape, patina superb, the female form is beautiful
– Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris whilst on a recent French buying trip
Bronze Art Deco Figurine Biba Lamp Statue Light French Chic
You are viewing a fantastic silver bronze French art deco style lamp of the famous Biba. This is perhaps one of the most iconic deco works and somehow manages to encapsulate the whole aesthetic with it’s sleek minimalism and the representation of the 1920s version of the female ideal.
This is based in the US where we will ship from. Please email for a shipping quote.
As a decorative piece it really looks the part in any setting and it goes without saying how much of a collectors piece this is. We bought this from a dealer in Les Puces flea market Paris and it is a recast from the original.
The piece stands in at nearly three feet tall (please see photo with 12 inch rule in for idea of scale). The lamp is wired and ready to go – it emits a lovely ambient glow and makes for a very atmostpheric piece.
The lady stands tall with her arms stretch holding the frosted glass globe. She stands on tip toe on the star and this in turn stands on the black marble base. The lamp is offered in great condition ready for home use right away and we will ship to anywhere in the world. Get your bids in early – this won’t be around for long.