French Art Deco Table Lamp Light Semi Nude Figurine Statue
– This bronzes is based in the US where we will ship from, please email for shipping quote
– Gorgeous art deco style bronze table lamp in the form of a female figurine
– Classic 1920s look with the lithe female holding aloft the red shade
– Stunning design, ready to be the talking point to any home interiors scheme
– Piece is pre-wired for the US market but can be easily adjusted for other countries
– STands on the black marble base which is smooth and chip free
– Bronze is offered in great shape with no damage
– Will ship to anywhere in the world please contact
Large French Bronze Art Deco Dancer Light Lamp Figurine Statue
– Wonderful art deco style bronze statue that also functions as a light
– Exuberant dancer holds aloft the two white orbs from whence the light emits
– Brown patina offset by polychrome finish to dress and shoes
– Really bright and energy filled piece, ready to add ommph to any collection
– Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris
– Stands over five feet to so impressive piece of an architectural quality
– Come view in our Herfordshire antiques showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
– Offered in great shape with no signs of damage, ready for home use right away
– We ship to every corner of the planet – please email for a shipping quote
Deco Bronze Light Lamp Signed Ouline 1920s French Art
– This bronze is based in our Los Angeles store where we will ship from, please contact for shipping quote
You are viewing a gorgeous French bronze lamp in the shape of a deco lady as she holds aloft the frosted orb light shade. The piece is signed A Ouline on the base. Ouline was originally from Belgium but worked out of Paris in the 1920s producing various sculptures and works of art.
This is a later casting from the original. You can see how the figurine somehow captures the essence of the deco aesthetic with its symmetry and the manner in which it embodies the 1920s female ideal. The female is lithe and angular, offset by the flowing ribbon scarf, a typical deco motif to represent aerodynanism and energy. The casting is of the highest quality – the silver patina in great shape.
Check out details like her fine features and muscle tone, the work of a great artist. It is signed on the back of the statue, please see close up photo. The marble is smooth and polished, offered chip free and ready to go. We will ship this to anywhere in the world.
– Bronze is offered in great shape with no signs of damage
– Will ship to anywhere in the world
Pair Bronze Lights Signed Gregoire Statue Liberty Torcheres Lamp
You are viewing a gorgeous pair of French female figurines in the form of torcheres or lights – they really remind me of the great Statue of Liberty, the gift from France to the United States. They are a perfect left and right and each maiden holds aloft the light. The casting on this pair is amazing as I hope the photos illustrate, the patina has a lovely dark brown finish.
The piece is signed L Gregoire on the base near the foot (please see close up picture). Jean Louis Gregoire was a famous French sculptor who lived 1840-1890 and these have to be one of his famous works. Each figure holds aloft the frosted crystal glass flames from which the light emits. They come pre-wired so it would be easy to hook these up to a light source.
The features of the figures has been expertely sculpted and these would make for a fine addition to any interiors scheme. Check out details like the sea serpent on the base of one of them, plus their fine features and intricately textured hair. They are both offered in perfect condition ready for home use right away. We bought these from a dealer in Paris whilst on a continental buying trip.
You are viewing a pair of stunning maiden female bronze candelabras which are almost nine foot tall. They really are in impressive pair and it is difficult to know where to start when describing them such is the detail and levels of workmanship to these works of art.
The three maidens stand back to back around the central column. Cherubs sit on the base. The glass is white frosted.
We bought these from an architectural salvage company in Islington where they had bought it from a house sale where it had originally lived in the foyer of a house in Hampstead, one of the more affluent parts of London. It is a big piece – it would perhaps be suited to a large lobby or foyer. Being bronze it could also live outside. As such it would be of particular interest to interior designers. The pair are offered in perfect condition and ready for whatever use you have planned for them.
You are viewing a gorgeous art deco silver bronze lamp on a black marble base with two biba figurines. I hope the photos do this stunning piece some justice, it’s certainly better in the flesh. This piece is based in the US where we will be shipping it from (we normally ship from England where our HQ is).
The piece is the epitome of art deco style and elegance and really captures the mood and aesthetic of the 1920s with skill. The two semi clad girls are dressed in typical 20s fashion and they way they sit opposite each other symmetrically is also very deco. This is electrified for the US market and the white glass shade lets of a lovely atmospheric glow.